· Work closely with the Manager IT to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness and foster innovation.
· Assist Manager IT in supervising team of System Support Coordinators, Network /System controllers and developers/Software Engineers
· Assist Manager IT to maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Assist Manager IT accomplish information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
· Managing O365 environment and the email accounts
· Managing the software licenses and optimize usage (Windows, Servers, MS Project, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Visio etc.)
· Oversee all phases of Software projects from conception to completion.
· Lead application development /website design, Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
· Lead activities related to maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment of third party applications and liaising with vendors