Fulcrum Pvt ltd. is looking for "DATA ENGINEER" for one of it's client.
Job Title: DATA ENGINEER
• Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements.
• Responsible for designing and implementing ETL/ELT architecture to meet corporate data management needs and business functional requirements, ensuring that solution designs address operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, flexibility, and integrity.
• Collaborate with data governor to implement source data into the designed target model.
• Maintain the integrity and validity of data throughout the ETL processing cycle by implementing data reconciliation processes and error handling based on source to target data comparisons.
• Facilitates code review with data governor to ensure high performance, consistency, and adherence to standards.
• Engages with cross functional teams on integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
• Champions code quality, integrity, and re-usability throughout the department by designing and promoting standards and best practices.
• Creates and maintains documentation of the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence architectures, objects, standards, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Minimum of (4) years in Business Intelligence development
• Minimum of three (3) years with Data Warehousing methodologies/designs and processes (ETL, Data Modeling)
• Proven experience designing, developing, and deploying Enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Production
• Highly proficient in SQL with the ability to write and understand complex SQL Server programmable objects such as stored procedures with Dynamic SQL.
Understanding of systems integrations and data integrations
• Critical thinking a must. Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implementable, workable solutions
• Experience in Real Estate is a plus
• Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall Model, agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories, and working through backlogs • Should be familiar with GitHub or other version control tool
5 days job, Market Competitive Salary, Provident fund, Medical Insurance (self) and EOBI
Fulcrum is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Business Consulting Services Company. We offer customers the following services (Human Capital Development and Management Solutions, Business Process Outsourcing, Executive Search, Training and Development and Information Technology) which encompass continuum of essential business services to meet their needs throughout the business cycle and help organizations focus on their strategic initiative.