Responsible of organizing, controlling and operation of shifts
• To monitor checklists and ensure its daily completion and remove faults found.
• To ensure availability of electrical spares well in time, to minimize idle time of machine during problem.
• To ensure meeting electrical maintenance targets as per schedule of Production Departments.
• Responsible for good housekeeping and order in the area under his supervision.
• Responsible for carrying out any internal job order.
• To carry out any other assignment given to him from time to time by the seniors.
• To keep sufficient stock of consumable items of electrical equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining Electrical Workshop of the Plant.
•Should have lab experience where he has dealt with troubleshooting, repairing and fault diagnostics of PLCs & VFDs.