The Role: As a 3D Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and personalized avatars. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a strong programming background will help you succeed in this job.
The Location: Islamabad/Lahore, Pakistan
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Create and manage digital assets.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints.
- Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members.
- Create textures and UV maps.
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry.
- Rig models and characters for animation.
- Stay abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 2 to 3 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Experience with 3D software and/or game engines, i.e., Maya, Blender, Unity, Unreal.
- Experience in designing and managing 3D assets.
- Knowledge of common computer animation constructs and skills such as skinning, texturing, keyframe animation, etc., including file formats and conversion.
- Experience in creating facial features and body dimensions, coloring characters or mapping character joints.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and python.
- Experience with OpenGL and more advanced real-time rendering techniques is a big plus.
- Experience of using 3D libraries for mobile application development is a big plus.
- Understanding of UX design principles and processes.
- A strong eye for usability, typography, layout, and UI design.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university with a strong academic background.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.