We are looking for a Flutter Developer for our diverse Mobile App Development Team. Candidates must have a proven industrial experience in developing mobile applications.
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains mobile applications for Android and iOS platform
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Collaborating with the backend developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release. Publishing application on App Store. Designing and implementing application updates.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
An impact-driven entrepreneurial mind:
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
- Have experience with Flutter & React for both iOS and Android.
- Experience of working on HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, JQuery.
- Deployed at least 3 apps
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle & applying agile & lean methods
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with automated testing and building (CI/CD)
- Experience of Git, Jenkins, dockers and Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Highly motivated & attention to detail
- Excellent programming skills.
- Fluent in English, good communicator and self-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology.