As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for building scalable and robust solutions using well-defined software development methodologies with a focus on our global customers.
- We are looking for candidates having 3+ years of experience with the following skill set:
- Extensive hand on experience in Java Enterprise Edition
- Extensive Knowledge of Spring Integration and Spring Micro services framework
- Experience with Docker (for deployments and configuration) and Kubernetes
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continues Deployments tools like Jankins
- Experience in development using AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience in monitoring frameworks like ELK Stack (Elastic search, Logistics, Kibana)
- Knowledge of open source tools like Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like Junit
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on a rolling basis.