The Role: As a lead frontend developer, you will be responsible for building scalable and robust solutions using well-defined software development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will actively be participating in the design, development, testing and support of our product platforms.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and adapt them.
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 2 to 3 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Android and IOS application development using React native.
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Flux or Redux.
- Familiarity with native build tools such as XCode and Gradle.
- Development experience for both mobile and web applications is desirable.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university with strong academic background.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.
Important Note: Our job selection process is extremely competitive. We do not reply to the application emails and we only get back to the candidates selected for the interview process. Salaries are extremely competitive and the work environment is exemplary! Best of luck!