As a QA/Test Engineer, you will be responsible to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. You are expected to have keen eye for detail, passion about quality and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. The Location:
Islamabad, PakistanBasic Qualifications:
We are looking for candidates having 2 to 3 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Proven work experience in software development with very good programming skills.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with one of the following tools is a must: TestComplete, Ascential Test and Katalon.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.Deadline:
We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.