- We are looking for a Full Stack eCommerce Developer, with experience in various platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento.
- The developer will be responsible for architecting and developing custom modules and interfaces.
- This position requires full stack development knowledge and experience in multiple areas and facets of the eCommerce space, in order to architect, design, and build for vastly different clients.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for a candidate having 2+ years of experience with the following skill set:
- Good understanding of Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and general eCommerce & consumer marketing technologies.
- Knowledge of ecommerce technology landscape and associated stacks – shopping cart, API integrations, Order Management System (OMS), Inventory Management System (IMS), credit card processing, tax engine, digital distribution etc.
- Proven web base application development experience of using both leading front end (React, jQuery, Angular etc.) and back end frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, flask etc.) and designing MVC based solutions.
- Experience integrating with web services (REST, and GraphQL) and third-party libraries.
- Data applications using Fetch/AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Experience working within an agile team.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.