The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the business functionality and overall performance.
• Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet the business needs.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products.
• Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership, detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
• Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations.
• Acts as liaison for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
• SAP configuration experience.
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
• Business knowledge and process design skills • Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload • Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
• Must be an effective problem solver
• Must be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Be flexible
• Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.