• Shape our digital marketing efforts
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Good communication skills
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI.
• Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, info graphics, and social media.
• Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
• Analyze marketing pipeline, and identify and implement action plans to improve and maximize ROI
• Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
• Research and analyze competitor SEM campaigns
• Manage A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through and conversion rates.
• Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets.
• Note: It is a remote student position. Candidate must be currently enrolled in any post-secondary institution in Pakistan.