On-Site, Full-time, Permanent (Work hours are Mon-Sat 8 pm to 5 am)
We are seeking a dedicated, full-time Assistant eCommerce Manager to manage our online presence on Amazon, eBay, Wayfair and Shopify, and other platforms. As a crucial member of our team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality product listings, driving sales, and providing exceptional customer service.
The Assistant eCommerce Manager will be responsible for managing and growing our company's presence on all marketplaces. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Amazon, eBay, Wayfair and Shopify, product listings, marketing and advertising, customer service, and operational processes. They should be able to develop and execute strategies to increase sales, improve customer reviews and ratings, and optimize product listings.
- Create and implement product listings across multiple e-commerce platforms.
- Create, manage and optimize advertisement campaigns on marketplaces.
- Create and update product and collection pages on the company websites.
- Monitor existing assortment on all eCommerce platforms.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
- Ensure product content accuracy and consistency with copy, images and brand messaging.
- Handle B2B e-commerce accounts as the main point of contact.
- Coordinate and report effectiveness of online marketing campaigns, identifying new eCommerce opportunities.
- Assist Ecommerce and Marketing coordinators with KPIs and sales reporting.
- Work in parallel with the customer service team to guide them through portal orders, inventory conditions, shipments, tickets etc.
- MUST HAVE at least 2-3 years hands on experience of Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Overstock, Shopify etc.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Works constructively under pressure, responds resourcefully to change and maintains a confident and constructive outlook.
- Stays focused and maintains quality when handling multiple tasks at the same time, knowing when to consult others with critical viewpoints or experience to help make key decisions.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- Proactive, and displays initiative.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative and networking skills.
- An individual who is an energizer and an excellent team player.
- Strong project management skills; self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and resources.
- Equal parts analytical and creative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.