· Manage administrative function and establish internal administrative systems and controls.
· Contribute fully to implementation and oversight of technical assistance to partners in the area of management.
· Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with various department heads as required to work through project development and management problem-solving
· Develops and implements and maintains all corporate policies and procedures.
· To supervise maintenance of non-IT office equipment.
· To handle all issues related to the electrical power supply – both through mains and the generator - and connections.
· To facilitate organization's participation in exhibitions and fairs
Main Areas of Work
· Smooth Operations
· Maintain office records
· Act as focal point for suppliers or service providers for procurements and repair & maintenance activity.
· Take initiative on cutting costs without compromising quality.
· Manage administrative function and establish internal administrative systems and controls
· Ensure proper use and maintenance of physical assets and office, including vehicles, equipment, furniture, and office building. Arrange for repairs as necessary.
· Ensure security of office, staff, and physical assets belonging to the organization.
· Facilitate IT needs of office, in conjunction with IT consultants
· Facilitate/oversee procurement process
· Establish systems to facilitate efficient vehicle use and proper maintenance.
· Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
· Hire, train, and supervise support staff.
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management
· Perform additional tasks as assigned time to time