The position of Director, Operations is responsible for managing company’s operations within the policy guidelines approved by the CEO/President.
To provide leadership in order to position the company at the forefront of the industry.
Develop and implement strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives, and to increase revenue and profitability through streamlining operations.
Manage company operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service and cost effective management of resources in order to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
2 Job Responsibilities:
· To create and implement a corporate strategy in line with the vision, as agreed by the CEO/President and ensure execution.
· To develop and put in place objectives for the Company that reflects the corporate strategy.
· To create operational plans in support of corporate strategy.
· Ongoing review of the company’s corporate strategy and recommend remedial actions to the CEO/President.
· To evaluate and manage new business opportunities and ensure quality and timely delivery.
· To implement annual departmental objectives.
· To ensure appropriate and satisfactory systems are in place for monitoring and achieving Company’s performance against plans and budgets.
· To ensure that good governance and best practices are followed.
· To ensure Implementation of CEO/President’s decisions.
· To achieve operation excellence through business process improvement in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
· To comply to applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
· To direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the Company.
· Work closely with other department heads to achieve company objectives.
3 Minimum Skills Required:
1. Academic Qualification(s):
· At least an Undergraduate degree in Computer Sciences.
2. Leadership & Other Skills:
· To manage and provide organizational leadership
· To represent the Company to the customers, government bodies, regulatory authorities etc
· To build, lead and motivate an effective and cohesive management team with effective succession planning
· To take charge in high-priority crises.
· To ensure implementation of clear and transparent performance and competence development system for all employees.
· To facilitate strong teamwork and effective relations between the departments
· Effective decision making
· Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· IT knowledge & understanding
· Good corporate acumen
· Problem solving
· Good relationship building skills
· Strong IT operations and delivery background
At least 15 years work experience of managing and administering organizations at senior level efficiently. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the US and must have worked in an IT company in an Operations role.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More