1 Purpose of Job
· The Manager HR leads the people management functions that underpin the FutureNow business. The broad areas include: organization structure, designation profiling, job descriptions, employee relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits, professional growth, communications, executive advisory and performance management.
2 Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure HR policy is in line with organization vision, mission, goals and business strategy.
· Make sure that the company rules and regulations are properly communicated and available to all company employees.
· Act as the Management Representative for ISO 18001 (Employee Health and Safety Management System).
· Ensure integration of HR policy with other department strategies.
· Develop and manage a sound organization structure which is able to deliver upon company goals and objectives.
· Develop and manage a comprehensive grade structure and related benefits which are standard across different departments and functions.
· Develop and manage designations, job descriptions, position profiles, salary /benefit slabs in line with the current market.
· Liaison with people in the HR industry, recruitment agencies, on campus placement officers and develop a strong network of professionals in other companies which can be required for possible head hunting upon requirement.
· Ensure that right people are selected for the right job through a proper interview and hiring process.
· Ensure that proper employment agreements and non-disclosure agreements are in place for the benefit of the company.
· Make sure that company HR policy is in line with local labor laws and that the company does not have exposure legally with respect to fair employment practices.
· Ensure a safe and healthy work environment free of harassment in any shape or form.
· Retain and ensure welfare and satisfaction of the company human resources through reward, compensation, motivation, trainings and employee development.
· Ensure that internal / external training needs relate to overall company objectives and are planned, approved and executed in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate with the managers and supervisors to prepare annual training plan in line with the identified training needs.
· Handle grievances as per company guidelines, conduct counseling sessions and handle exit interviews.
· Ensure performance management through annual reviews.
· Ensure employee data is entered and maintained in HRIS.
· Perform any additional duties assigned.
3 Minimum Skills Required:
1. Academic Qualification(s):
· MHRM or MBA from recognized education institution
· Professional courses in HR & Management
2. Technical skills:
· Must have good analytical and decision making skills
· Considerable knowledge of personal computer use, including HR Systems, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
· Skill in preparing and administering department budgets; skill in planning, directing and administering human resources programs and systems.
· Sound presentation skills
3. Management / Interpersonal Skills:
· Leadership skills: Must have the focus, confidence, charisma, and authority to drive business and operational strategy
· Ability to provide leadership, counsel, motivation and constructive performance reviews to staff, securing their respective commitments to the company goals.
· Must have at least 8 to 10 years of experience in relevant field.
· Experience in managing similar requirements.
· Experience in Software/IT Industry would be a plus.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More