1 Purpose of Job
· The Manager HR leads the people management functions that underpin the FutureNow business. The broad areas include: organization structure, designation profiling, job descriptions, employee relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits, professional growth, communications, executive advisory and performance management.
2 Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure HR policy is in line with organization vision, mission, goals and business strategy.
· Make sure that the company rules and regulations are properly communicated and available to all company employees.
· Act as the Management Representative for ISO 18001 (Employee Health and Safety Management System).
· Ensure integration of HR policy with other department strategies.
· Develop and manage a sound organization structure which is able to deliver upon company goals and objectives.
· Develop and manage a comprehensive grade structure and related benefits which are standard across different departments and functions.
· Develop and manage designations, job descriptions, position profiles, salary /benefit slabs in line with the current market.
· Liaison with people in the HR industry, recruitment agencies, on campus placement officers and develop a strong network of professionals in other companies which can be required for possible head hunting upon requirement.
· Ensure that right people are selected for the right job through a proper interview and hiring process.
· Ensure that proper employment agreements and non-disclosure agreements are in place for the benefit of the company.
· Make sure that company HR policy is in line with local labor laws and that the company does not have exposure legally with respect to fair employment practices.
· Ensure a safe and healthy work environment free of harassment in any shape or form.
· Retain and ensure welfare and satisfaction of the company human resources through reward, compensation, motivation, trainings and employee development.
· Ensure that internal / external training needs relate to overall company objectives and are planned, approved and executed in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate with the managers and supervisors to prepare annual training plan in line with the identified training needs.
· Handle grievances as per company guidelines, conduct counseling sessions and handle exit interviews.
· Ensure performance management through annual reviews.
· Ensure employee data is entered and maintained in HRIS.
· Perform any additional duties assigned.
3 Minimum Skills Required:
1. Academic Qualification(s):
· MHRM or MBA from recognized education institution
· Professional courses in HR & Management
2. Technical skills:
· Must have good analytical and decision making skills
· Considerable knowledge of personal computer use, including HR Systems, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
· Skill in preparing and administering department budgets; skill in planning, directing and administering human resources programs and systems.
· Sound presentation skills
3. Management / Interpersonal Skills:
· Leadership skills: Must have the focus, confidence, charisma, and authority to drive business and operational strategy
· Ability to provide leadership, counsel, motivation and constructive performance reviews to staff, securing their respective commitments to the company goals.
· Must have at least 8 to 10 years of experience in relevant field.
· Experience in managing similar requirements.
· Experience in Software/IT Industry would be a plus.