1 Job Responsibilities:
· Lead, oversee and set strategy for FutureNow's legal and transcription services division.
· Motivate, develop and lead the transcription team in the execution and delivery of quality work.
· Serve as senior legal advisor to the President, his assignee and other members of executive and senior management.
· Provide thought leadership within the Company related to business and talent development and retention strategy and customer-centric service delivery.
· Flexible leader with the ability to take on additional teams and functions as appropriate.
· Significant litigation experience, reflecting a strong record of success and accomplishment, with a well- respected North American law firm, large corporation or federal law enforcement or regulatory agency.
· Proven record of excellence in counseling and advising senior management and business leaders on litigation issues.
· Demonstrated ability to delegate, prioritize and focus the function on the most critical issues/projects to consistently deliver results.
2 Minimum Skills Required:
1. Academic Qualification(s):
· Undergraduate degree in Law from a top-tier university in the US (advanced degree preferred)
2. Leadership Expectations:
· Former management consultancy experience is a plus.
· A person who has a voice of stature and independence and who has the ability to make tough judgment calls.
· An independent, self-directed, creative and strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who is both collaborative and decisive and who demonstrates sound judgment.
· A leader who gains commitment to achieve business objectives through clear, transparent and direct communication.
· Demonstrates a flexible approach to leadership that inspires commitment and high performance.
· Demonstrated ability to influence and deliver results without direct authority.
· Builds trusted relationships and collaborates across geographically diverse, multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to project and inspire confidence.
· Inclusively and pro-actively develops talent and empowers individuals to drive engagement and performance.
· Unquestioned ethics and integrity.
· Minimum 6+ years of working in the legal sector in US.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More