ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
· Uses technical expertise to provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems in a timely manner.
· Researches, resolves, and responds to questions received via telephone, emails, and call backs. Logs call data and trouble tickets into a central database or help desk system.
· Provides a high degree of courteous and helpful customer service at all times.
· Conducts regular trend analysis, documents, and reports results.
· Provides regular continuous improvement ideas and solutions to increase the effectiveness of support services.
· Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
· PC Hardware support with network cards, monitors, video cards etc.
· Support Printers, Scanners and Faxes.
· Assist in the setup of new PC’s.
· Maintain Camera Servers.
· Assist in the setup and maintenance of NT/ Server user accounts, permissions and passwords.
· Perform daily backups.
· Install desktop software upgrades as needed.
· Assist in the development of system documentation.
· Manage software licensing
· Provide end user support on desktop, Windows, Office, etc….
· Special projects as assigned by supervisor san leadership
· Excellence and accuracy should not be detoured.
· Accuracy in reporting and meeting deadlines
· IT Support Analyst will directly report to Technical Support – Team Lead
· Communicate anomaliesunusual behaviorprocess of an error in a record to investigate the matter further.
· Attend weekly, daily and monthly Team meetings
· Send cancel/Fraudulent/duplicate sale intimation to Team Lead to validate before rolling them out to client.
· Send daily shift startend report to Team Lead and POC.
· Send completed report to Team Lead at the end of shift along with PM
· Analyst should be dependable and follow dress code policy.
· Responsible to perform additional tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree
· Additional Professional courses would be preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· Extensive sitting at several occasions and should be flexible in timings
· Should be proficient in Excel, MS Office and relevant call center related applications / programs
· Customer Services/ Quality Assurance Background would be preferred
· Good analytical skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Quality & Customer Focus, Phone Skills, Good Verbal & written Communication
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More