1. Should have Good PC hardware, software and networking knowledge.
2. Troubleshooting of cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
3. Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
4. Work with Loss Prevention and Security services Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
5. Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Security Services Department.
6. Installation and configuration of a wireless router.
7. CCTV experience preferred but will train the right person.
8. Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
9. Support users of CCTV system.
10. Monitoring of Security alarms.
11. Working with DMs, MDs and other field people to ensure security devices are working properly.
12. Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
13. Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, Alarms, safes,3si.
14. Multitasking, work involves several roles of different nature, often almost simultaneously.
15. Ability to assemble a PC from start to finish without supervision.
16. Strict on-time performance, work ethics and discipline. 17. Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
18. Maintain Camera Servers.
19. Assist in the development of system documentation.
20. Attend weekly, daily and monthly Team meetings.
21. Send cancel/Fraudulent/duplicate sale intimation to Team Lead to validate before rolling them out to client. 22. Send daily shift start/end report to Team Lead and POC.
23. Send completed report to Team Lead at the end of shift along with PM.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree
2. Additional Professional CCNA certification or training will be preferred
1. Should be proficient in Excel, MS Office and relevant call center related applications / programs
2. Customer Services/ Quality Assurance Background would be preferred
3. Good analytical skills
4. Excellent listening skills
5. Quality & Customer Focus, Phone Skills, Good Verbal & written Communication
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More