1. Review the relevant legal documents
2. Get as much expense detail as possible
3. Review the gross leasable area (GLA) and our pro rata share (PRS)
4. Make sure our escrow payment history is reflected correctly. If the amount we show we have paid throughout the year is different than what the Landlord is showing, we need to resolve that issue prior to completing the reconciliation.
5. If we have a CAP on expenses, make sure the CAP is applied correctly. The CAP is applied to controllable expenses only. Uncontrollable expenses, such as utilities and snow removal, are not part of the CAP.
6. Review monthly statements for any variances, such as increase or decreases in rents and operating expenses.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More