As a first point of contact on our company’s behalf, an initiator and a gate-opener, she will be responsible for communicating effectively and influentially;
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· To ensure that all telephonic enquiries are answered promptly and passed on to the respective officer/unit
· To ensure that the front desk is staffed during working hours
· To note messages for staff who are absent / out of office and to pass the message to staff members
· To keep records of all personal calls made by staff
· To ensure that FAX and all extensions are in working condition
· To maintain log register for all incoming/outgoing calls
· To do Goods Receipting
· To scan invoices for resources
· To file all invoices received from all departments (department-wise)
· Records are easy to access
· To maintain registers for and distribute all incoming & outgoing mail
· Correspond with DHL/ TCS for invoices
· Mail is distributed as soon as possible and to the correct staff
· Dispatch of cheques to vendors
· Handle other tasks assigned by management
· Support is provided in a co-operative manner
· Tasks are executed to standards defined in job plans
Skill and Knowledge Requirement
· To take care of the Front Desk activities e.g. handle telephonic inquiries, manage mail/dispatch issue, to handle visitors, etc.
· Candidate must have very good personality and attitude.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Must have basic knowledge of Computer Operations / MS Office
Educational /Experience Requirements
· Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent.
· Candidate having relevant working experience will be preferred.