Skills and Knowledge Requirement
· Experience of working on Salesforce development, implementations and administration.
· Experience with integration of Salesforce with other systems (central authentication, database exports/imports, LDAP, CRM, etc.)
· Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools and applications.
· Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills.
· Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
· Strong knowledge of software development standards and technologies.
· Database programming using Microsoft SQL Server.
· Knowledge of insurance and accounting domain would be a plus.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
· Work with and support standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Chatter, as well as custom objects.
· Customize and maintain Salesforce CRM system, including user setup and maintenance, role hierarchy, profiles & permissions, security, page layouts, objects, fields, workflow, approval processes, formulas, queues, assignment rules, and data management.
· Develop and modify workflows, validation rules, process builder jobs, triggers, Visualforce pages, and Apex coding.
· Develop and enforce sales team processes to ensure timely and accurate data capture and management in Salesforce.com.
· Customize and manage all aspects of the Salesforce.com user interface (Lightening).
· Customize fields and page layouts for all objects.
· Define and collect metrics and key performance indicators that align with the goals of the business.
· Prepare and configure functional prototypes.
· Oversee Sandbox management of SalesForce.
· Create and manage reporting and metrics including creating dashboards for various teams.
· Support end users in the successful use of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, and other sales technologies including Informatica, Cirrus Insight, ZoomInfo, Data.com.
· Troubleshoot and resolve internal support cases logged by end users related list views, access/visibility, license provisioning, user activation & termination, system errors, feature requests, data quality, user audits, and general questions related to the systems we support.
· Create and maintain solution design documents, workflow diagrams, knowledge articles, technical specifications, and other documentation that support and explain technical solutions and business processes.
· Troubleshoot and improve system usability and performance.
Educational/ Experience Requirements
· Minimum Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) degree or equivalent.
· Minimum of 3+ years of development and administration experience with Salesforce development, setup and configuration.
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More