We are looking for an ETL Developer with deep experience on the Microsoft BI stack. Candidates must have hands on expertise designing high volume repeatable ETL processes for large enterprise software.
Candidate will be responsible for the design, development and support of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) components, which will be used to move large amounts of data from source data and software application data stores into the optimized operational databases.
Additional responsibilities include tuning the ETL processes, creation of the technical and system specification documents necessary to support ETL processes. And participate in development and execution of unit and system test plans. Required Skills:
- Experience with TSQL including design and implementation of tables, constraints, indexes, stored procedures, views, and complex SQL statements.
- Experience of designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs
- Good hands on with designing, developing, and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- Good technical knowledge of ETL methodologies, design and analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to work well with team members, including direct relationships with application/report developers, business end users and project managers.
- Ability to organize projects and prioritize tasks in a multitasking environment.
- Strong technical, analytical and communications skills.
- Familiar with technical and business metadata concepts.
- Experience with financial or administrative system databases or ERP systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Insurance Domain Expertise in US based large organization would be a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Create, update and maintain packages and scripts to integrate business data or perform ETL using Microsoft Integration Services and/or stored procedures.
- Write scripts to create views, procedures, and functions in support of application and report development and testing.
- Work directly with end users to gather requirements and understand database related requirements for Business Intelligence applications.
- Work with development team members using agile principles to complete data integration project objectives.
- Perform unit testing of all work done by the team
- Management of project code and all related artifacts in Team Foundation Server
- Analyze and understand existing DB structure, file system, or any other source of data
- Map application data to the target and vice versa based on interface requirement
- Qualifications BCS/ MCS/ BSc
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of SSIS design and development experience.