· Responsible for planning, processing and performing all assigned tasks in an efficient manner with or without assistance from the supervisor.
· Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior team members.
· Understanding existing code and applications.
· Writing new software, integrating with existing systems and unit testing.
· Handling support and feedback from QA and from client.
· Analyzing and documenting requirements and specifications.
· Document solutions and design, develop flow charts, layout and diagrams during the process.
· Managing simultaneous tasks effectively.
· Deliver tasks as per timeline.
· Should be able to communicate effectively with different teams.
· Suggest improvements for applications.
· Give builds to QA and prepare build notes
· Ability to analyze Database requirements. Should be able to apply normalizations on database tables.
· Should be able to create complex queries/stored procedures/Cursors and functions.
· Should be familiar with all new Client side and Server side technologies.
· Design and develop programming systems with determinations about system performance and with best possible solution as an engineer.
· Strong knowledge of Object oriented programming.
· Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills.
· Hands on Experience in developing web applications using technologies such as C#, ASP.Net (Web Forms)
· Solid knowledge of SQL & should be able to write complex SPs & queries.
· Should have experience in Web services & Rest services.
· Good English written & verbal communication skills
· Ajax, JQuery and HTML.
· Maintain, support and enhance existing web applications and technical solutions.
4 to 6 years