• Acquiring new merchants
• Reach out to registered merchants and assist in trading activity and product listing.
• First Level Merchant Education: Educate and contacted merchants on how to trade.
• Support contacted merchants through the trading activity process.
• Escalate issues that may arise during the support process to the Line Manager.
• Communicate with Merchant Service Officers necessary details of successfully trading merchants.
• Submit daily activity reports to Line Manager.
• Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
• Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business
• Good command of English Language (Spoken and Written)
• Self-driven with ability to work using own initiative
• Proven ability to build strong personal relationships with internal/external resources to achieve business goals
• A strong individual but committed team player
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly, Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in Sales could be an added advantage.