Gaditek is searching for a battle-hardened Agile Manager for one of our core business units. The Agile Manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate Agile project teams.
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality.
- Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Play a number of different roles at the enterprise and team level.
ENTERPRISE-LEVEL ROLE At an enterprise level, potential roles include:
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects. The projects may consist of multiple Agile teams and require integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams.
At a team level, potential roles include:
- Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Planning and Management:
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members.
Product Owner Support:
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system.
Process Management and Improvement:
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.