This position requires an experienced marketing professional who is used to working across partnerships and affiliates at scale. It requires B2B/B2C experience and a deep understanding of how to drive performance partnerships, affiliate marketing strategy, partnership development and know how to forecast, deploy and optimize initiatives across geographies. It also requires you to be passionate about data and analytics and understand the value it can add when it comes to defining the partnerships & affiliate strategy. Strong understanding of the fundamentals of SEO along with Product management and Project management and can leverage your skills to lead projects with complex requirements. Position requires an experienced team leader who has proven leadership skills and enjoys working with multi-disciplinary digital marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities & Next Challenge:
As the Affiliates/Performance Partnerships asst. Manager, you will be required to leverage your
experience to enhance the strategy for Affiliates partnerships. You will work with internal sales,
marketing, product, and business development teams to ensure alignment on product roadmaps,
discounting strategy and effective leadership development across Cyber Security division.
1. You will be required to work closely with the Cyber Security Division’s Product Team to develop
an understanding regarding the assigned product including its features, associated delivery and
2. You will work with the current team to drive forward a robust and long-term Performance Partnership strategy, aligned to the business approach and forecast out expected returns to the business. Which may include assessing the current strength of our partnership marketing program to upgrade it;
o Focusing on a CPA payout -
o Bring transparency in Partnerships
o Ensuring ongoing relationship -
o Developing centralized tracking and reporting
3. You will be required to identify industries, geographic areas, and new markets in need of business.
4. You will facilitate in finalizing the affiliates partnership management strategies and then break-
down steps and milestones (easy-to-understand) for the respective team to deliver results
5. The position is associated with highly personal clients and partnership information and extreme
confidentiality must be practiced
6. Complete compliance with the Code of Conduct, Confidentiality Agreement, and
While performing your day to day assigned duties, you are also expected to observe and perform the following activities;
1. Work with an existing team to understand and improve their operations.
2. Demonstrate leadership attributes to motivate, support and inspire existing team; builds strong, cohesive teams
3. Drives superior performance; meets objectives and deadlines
4. Retains accountability
5. Embrace an agile and learning environment
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More