In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a passionate advocate of customer-centricity to join us as an Assistant Manager for its Customer Success department. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and possess strong customer empathy.
In this role, you will be reporting to and assisting the manager in managing the CS team. You will take care of a broad range of tasks to drive customer retention and growth. You will be developing strategies to help internal teams in aligning the right expectations of customers.
Once you are here, you will:
- Help the manager in managing the CS team and improving SOPs
- Prepare weekly performance report of Customer Success Engineers (CSEs)
- Contribute to the team’s OKRs and ensure they are achieved
- Maintain communication (via calls, emails, chats, etc.) with assigned customers
- Proactively identify overall customers’ health, downgrades and up-sell opportunities
- Share customers’ feedback with internal teams for product improvements
- Handle and resolve escalated requests and complaints
- Inspire and coach CSEs to improve their performance and growth
- Identify training & development needs of CSEs
- Understand and keep track of business KPIs
What does GADITEK offer you?
- Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard.
- Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together.
- As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value.
- You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- At least 7-8 years of experience managing small teams
- Previous experience in the web hosting or tech company would be a PLUS.
- Bachelors in any discipline (preferred Computer Science background)
- Effective written and verbal English communication & ability to listen
- Knowledge of Customer Success Metrics (churn, MRR, ARPU, expansion, advocacy) and best practices
- Remote work experience will be a PLUS
- Strong Customer Empathy
- Strong coaching & mentoring skills
- Strong ownership & resilient to pressure