In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for an Assistant Manager Finance, experienced finance professional who cand lead our finance team and oversee the work while enhancing their capabilities. Experienced in translating financial data in actionable insights for the management.
Looking for someone who will oversee the preparation of monthly financial statements, develop internal controls for the finance department's operations, liaison with auditors & regulators and working on enhancing the team's capacity and capabilities.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make themselves more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is the backbone of our finance department, You will be managing the team's efficiency on their day to day operations, work on translating financial data in actionable insights for the management and be our liaison with government auditors and regulators.
Once you are here, you will:
- Supervising the process of preparation, and review of financial statements. This may also include facilitating team members in extracting and downloading relevant data and statements for the purpose of transactional accounting.
- Undertake custom reporting requirements (such as consolidated reporting) and interpreting financial information for the management.
- Develop and implement internal controls to the processes of finance department based upon the risk assessment.
- Review of accounting policies, and estimates for their accuracy and proper application to the preparation of financial statements.
- Conducting Continued Professional Development activities for other team members’ w.r.t. the financial reporting standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Liaison with the auditors, corporate secretarial service providers, bankers and payment processors for completing the compliance requirements.
- Keep track of and comply with the regulatory compliance requirements. These requirements can range from the filing of schedules and statements to responding to queries and demands raised by the government & regulators.
- Preparing and updating standard operating policies and procedures for all activities being carried under the operations team of the finance department to develop management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Review of processes adopted by the finance department and make room for work efficiency through automation.
- Supervise the activities of procurement & asset management function for common grounds of both the departments.
- Processing of payments through online banking channel.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- The manager candidate should have experience of 3+ years for a major company or division of a medium to large size corporation.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced accounting procedures and principles and excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial concepts and principles including cash flow, NPV, IRR, ROI, EP, etc.
- Ability to interpret international laws & regulations, and financial reporting standards for compliance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work. High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a tendency to be proactive and take initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- The ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- The potential to lead and motivate others; and managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.