Gaditek brands help netizens achieve greater security and freedom to benefit from technology advancements. The team is seeking highly enthusiastic, creative, analytical and detail-oriented individuals to drive awareness, engagement, and conversation through community development initiatives. The position will utilize user engagement techniques, on demand educational content and social media strategies to contribute to overall user acquisition, virility and net promoter scores.
To be successful in this role, you must have proven success in community management with an in-depth understanding of social networking, network effects, and word of mouth marketing. You must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to make smart and efficient decisions. You will own the relationships between Gaditek and its user community and be accountable to its success. You will act as the subject matter expert on building dynamic, high quality online and real-world user engagement, interacting directly with our users through newsletters, forums, blogs, social media or wherever they are. You also will cultivate relationships with our most active users and influence key stakeholders to make critical product or process changes based on end user feedback. You are well-versed in social media and online community trends, technology and strategies, and are comfortable acting in the public sphere.
- Monitor and support B2Bcommunity sign-ups and adoption to ensure users have a delightful experience and obtain maximum value.
- Track and analyze key metrics to ensure active B2B community growth, participation and consumption of available applications and services.
- Stay current with social media marketing trends particularly LinkedIn and brainstorm new ideas for user acquisition and up-sell campaigns.
- Drive development and execution of campaigns in collaboration with product marketing, marketing communications and inside sales.
- Work with latest products e.g. software, mobile apps, browser extensions to develop a unique and grassroots approach to discovering and highlighting interesting trends and people in the community.
- Manage all community related content from content creation to implementation and reporting.
- Strengthen the brand and engage our community on IT and Tech related forums by producing creative and compelling content or answers questions from the audience.
- Monitor the day-to-day execution to distribute content in B2B communities.
- Client Profiling and manage relationship with influencers in IT sector.
- Listen, respond and engage with the community through digital communications, such as webcasts, chat, forums, and email.
- Work across teams to escalate user complaints, create leads, and gather information for our community.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Courses In IT Networking, Online Security etc)
- 2+ years relevant experience in managing social media communities (such as at a magazine or social media site) with a nuanced understanding of how to craft messaging and branding for word of mouth promotion.
- Experience in early stage start-ups
- Highly active on social media & IT forums with personal handles, a published blog and vocal engagement in trending technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with very strong attention to detail and adeptness at applying both technical and creative writing styles
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well within a matrix organization with diverse stakeholder relationships and cross-functional teams
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users – and proficiency in social listening tools
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques
- High performing self-starter, with proven ability to work both independently as well as a member of high performance-output teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and process skills to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Open-minded and innovative people person with a passion for telling others’ stories
- Networking or Technical professional background
- History of participation in popular Online Communities other than Facebook and Twitter