We are looking for Front End Developer who will work with us as full time member. Responsibilities are as under:
- To have close coordination with Product Owners, Managers, and System Engineers within SCRUM framework.
- To conceptualize and design web-ready graphics for websites and marketing material.
- To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of designs.
- To ensure that brand continuity is maintained throughout various design materials including brand stationary, website and marketing material.
- To help production team understand the design concept and develop it the way it was conceived
- To design in a clean, well structured and deliver work out put on time and in high quality.
- To analyze and interpret functional requirements and specifications for new websites through close interaction with other departments and web teams.
- To work independently as self starter on long term projects with effective project management, feedback as well as quick turnaround of short term projects.
- To maintain a positive, proactive and professional demeanor towards customers, colleagues and management.
• Strict XHTML, CSS and Boostrap. • Web Design skills • Adobe Master Collection CS3 (Photoshop, and illustrator) skills. • Creative Design Skills • Analytical and creative skills • Project Management Skills. • Documentation and communication skills.