• To collaborate and work with Product owners, developers, operation team and system engineers (Sys-Admins) within SCRUM framework.
• To design, develop, test (with QA department), maintain, enhance and optimize web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability. Self-reliant programming and assistance in the design and implementation of complex, dynamic internal projects.
• To lead, manage, train and educate team of developers.
• To work with and explore multiple technologies on multiple projects.
• Multi-tasking, time and team management.
• Help with standardization of tool sets we use for our development.
• Should be very proficient with PHP and LAMP stack.
• Should have good experience with MEAN stack.
• Should have experience working with NoSQL databases and knows the right tool for the right job.
• Knowledge of DevOps/Linux will be a plus.
• Strong Knowledge and hands on experience of Angular JS, HTML, Java Script, Photoshop, CSF etc.
• Must be UI Expert and System Design expert.
• Should be a Team Lead.
• Must have good grasp on CI and CD and can guide the team on it.
• Experience working on scaling applications to support large number of concurrent sessions will be a plus.
• An interest in working with real agile team.
• Ability to write and test secure, clean and well-commented (documented) code.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good attitude, cooperative behavior with leadership qualities.
• Self-starter with minimum supervision required.
• Innovative and creative in his approach.
• Should be able to design solutions independently.
• Should be able to assign tasks and manage execution.
• Should be to research and evaluate possible solutions.
• Should be able to manage multiple projects.
Gaditek is one of the finest "Technology Houses" in Pakistan. Starting its operations in 2008 as a Web Development services provider, Gaditek, over the past 3 years has successfully expanded the portfolio of services to include Mobile Development, Online Marketing, E-Business Consultancy and Outsour ...Read More