Come be yourself with us!
Can you keep a secret? Do you take pride in helping others? Are you ready to look after multiple functions of HR? If you answered ‘yes’ to these three questions, then you might be the perfect fit for our HR Generalist at Gaditek! We are growing fast as our business thrives and we’ve reached the point where our current operation needs a major upgrade in our approach to people operations.
We’re looking for a savvy, tech-oriented, and customer service focused HR guru who can navigate our Gaditek Family. You will be the person to finalize the implementation of a full suite of HR processes, and systems. If this seems like an exciting opportunity then keep reading!
Gaditek has an amazing opportunity for someone currently in a Generalist role to own a process and grow into more Senior Generalist responsibilities as we scale the company.
- Look after complete Recruitment and Selection process.
- To assist new members of Gaditek family by making complete orientation plan.
- Serve as a partner to the managers and coaching them on employee relations issues.
- To assist managers and employees in understanding and applying people tools, policies and procedures in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Manage HRIS processes - assist with the input and maintenance of employee data ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure payroll is processed (along with any changes) accurately and within the required deadline.
- Assist in developing processes, policies and procedures – and the development/implementation of associated communication plans.
- Make sure that all personnel files are complete and compliant.
- Provide recommendations for processes, policies and procedures.
- To look after training and development program with help of department heads.
- To work over company culture, employees retention, and separation management.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized university.
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience on similar capacity in IT companies.
- Advanced Excel skills: All other Microsoft Office products – intermediate skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated and detail orientated; Able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines with a smile.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ready to work in flexible working hours environment, no 9:00-6:00 guy required