We have designed our sales process in such a way that it consist of 2 Regions geographically and then
incoming leads are divided into multiple pricing slabs according to customer spending.
So we need to win new business and increase sales by providing top quality technical service before and
after a sale this will help us to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
These 2 positions will serve the 100$ Pricing Slab and look after the pre-sales join queries.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical information to customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use product effectively.
- Escalate customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features in the existing product line.
- Report on product performance.
- Identify solutions to reduce support issues.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the Technical department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices in Sales by following guidelines from Senior’s.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
- Strengthen customer relationships.
- Manage assigned geographical region and maintain good relation with customers.
- Follow Sales Processes and make sure they are strictly followed
- Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position.
- Education level.( Minimum Graduate or Technical Diploma in IT )
- Experience. ( 1 to 2 Years )( Incase of fresh candidates, who wants to work in business development unit )
- Specific skills.( Ideally candidates with call center experience)
- Preferred skills and qualifications (Served 1 year in web designing agency )
- Personal characteristics. Punctuality and Passionate about work