We are looking for highly Energetic, Customer centric and Execution oriented Leader who will develop, scale and Lead a rapidly growing Global 24/7/365 Support team of highly Functional, Engaged and Caring Engineers to offer the best in class Support to our Customers.
Our teams help Customers with their hosting and application (Wordpress, Magento, PHP) related queries/issues.
This Leadership position will lead initiatives to ensure success in achieving high customer satisfaction goals and will be responsible for sustainable and long term strategy of Support team. Position will report directly to the Senior Management.
● Attract, Hire, Retain, Develop, Lead, Structure and Mentor the growing Global team of Technical Support Engineers to offer Consistent, Responsive and High Quality Support experience to our Customers.
● Take ownership of the Customer Experience KPIs and most importantly Customer Centric and Data Driven culture.
● Create and execute training strategy in close coordination with HRBP. Forecast the future- load based on growth and other factors and plan accordingly to ensure consistent service levels.
● Closely work with Management to set Goals and then communicate and align them with the team. Drive Performance Management system to enable high performing teams and individuals.
● Improve and scale several (People, Technology, Support) Processes/SOPs to ensure Customer satisfaction, smooth and efficient operations, and Happy/Caring Engineers.
● Understand the Customer, stay in closer touch with them and their changing needs. Closely coordinate with Customer Success and different teams to prioritise the needs of customers and your department.
● 10-12 years of working experience.
● Min: Graduation with degree in computer science.
● Experience of building and scaling technical support or managed services team of at least 50 people. So been there, done that
● A good understanding of the IT industry and Hosting
● Good business acumen. Strategic / Long term thinking skills
● Decent Linux (Apache, Nginx, MySQL) and Development (PHP, Wordpress, Magento, Open Source Application) skills are plus
● Drive to Get Shit Done.
● Analytical (problem solving) mindset, attention to detail, process oriented and Abstract thinking (be able to create resolution paths for high level problems) skills
● Great Interpersonal, mentoring/coaching and Leadership skills
● Very good written and English skills.
● Resilient to pressure and multitasking
● Compatible with 24/7 environment
● Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and self-motivated
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More