Gaditek is searching for a Customer Success Trainer Executive, a Training & Development expert to administer training programs for its Customer Success Agents / Supervisors.
In this role, you will be assessing the training and development needs to accomplish departmental/ organizational goals. You will actively participate and be responsible for analyzing, prioritizing all outgoing and incoming communications and improve sales and service quality across Cyber Security.
- Accomplish Training and Development objectives by facilitating with recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling of CS Agents.
- Communicate accurate requirements to the HR when prospecting new CS agents.
- Conduct interviews/ tests to screen for the required skill set and attributes.
- Conduct orientation training, core concepts training, attitude training and routine coaching sessions to ensure maximum productivity of CS agents.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Works with CS managers to identify and address learning issues, and new training needs regarding processes or product updates for specific employees or department.
- Manages training and coaching, session logs in order to compile reports identifying ROI and value creation from all training efforts.
- Responsible to identify arrange and manage/conduct specialized training sessions for CS managers to groom their skills and increase productivity (Webinars / Seminars etc.)
- Compile detailed reports of all mentioned efforts above and present to CEO on Bi-Weekly basis.
- Organize update and maintain “Live Chat” canned messages to arm CS agents with required tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of messaging.
Team Building and Delegation
- We are looking for someone who shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. In this role, you are expected to:
- Lend support and guidance to subordinates.
- Display a harmonious and cooperative spirit.
- Encourage collaboration with the team
- Collaborate with individual team members to establish a development path
- Excels in facilitating group discussions
- Empower employees with the authority and resources to achieve results.
- Encourage employees to solve their own problems and build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding.
- Establish effective working relationships and become the goto person and be highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities.
- Delegates with clearly defined responsibility and authority.
- Take a clever and imaginative approach to confront roadblocks for the CS Department.
- Regularly present new ideas and approaches for system/process improvements in collaboration with CS managers.
- Take initiatives for SOPs, structuring, standards, discipline, productive, quality in the CS Department.
- Promote the company culture among peers in the respective team/department.
- Excel in living the organizational values.
- Promote strong support of the company’s mission and vision in daily routine.
- Ensure CS Teams contribution to the company’s goals.
- Build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding.