In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Internal Audit Manager who is capable of managing and supervising all internal auditing activities and identifying and assessesing areas of significant business, operational and compliance risk.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage and supervise all internal auditing activities Identify and assess areas of significant business, operational and compliance risk.
- Analyze all process/procedures, identifying and reducing risks through effective implementation and monitoring of control.
- Help various departments in developing and implementing processes as per international best practices.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international practice.
- Develop findings and realistic recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment.
- Perform full audit process with particular reference to risk management and operations effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance as per rules and regulations.
- Undertake a review of systems/procedures of internal controls and develop findings.
- Manage and supervise all internal auditing activities.
- Work with the functions/management to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps and follow up to ensure remediation is implemented.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Ensure timely audit information is reported to the Management/Group.
- Carry out special audits and investigations as may be required by the audit committee/or management.
- Coordinate with individuals, department groups to update auditees on findings and audit process.
- Coordinate with external audit and follow up on the implementation of their recommendations.
- Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Examine whether the accounting/transactions are executed as per management authorization.
- Check accuracy of the accounting record with particular reference to Payroll and Petty cash
- Ensure detection and prevention of frauds.
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant policies, industry regulations, and government legislation.
- Liaise with and advise senior management on internal audit issues.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Good understanding of international standards like COBIT
- Hands-on experience in developing and documenting business workflows/processes
- Good understanding of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI/TQM) techniques
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.