We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to provide legal and administrative assistance. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently; manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; and think creatively and be proactive in solving problems that affect people within the group or other related groups.
The candidate will also be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organizational skills, and have the ability to easily switch gears. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, is essential. Your value is in your deep knowledge and ability to bridge changes in senior personnel and processes, and provide continuity and legacy knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities include drafting correspondence, coordinating agreement approvals and execution, tracking documents, maintaining status reports, word processing, performing general office tasks, and coordinating other legal and administrative matters with the business groups. The responsibilities include among other things:
● Manage the company’s trademark portfolio, by monitoring trademark registrations, infringements and opposition cases.
● Review legal contracts and assist in drafting various material contracts, as required by the company.
● Conduct legal research on various case laws and legislation.
● Handle external counsel and internal business clients in contentious matters pertaining to the business.
● Summarize, review and deploy legal opinions communicated by external counsel pertaining to the business of the company.
● Organize electronic and physical filing systems, including a system for original contract retention.
Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position.
● Education level
Bachelors in law (mandatory)
2 years' experience working as in a legal environment / capacity (law firm experience preferred)
● Specific skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
● Preferred skills and qualifications
Legal administrative experience is highly valued
Strong written and oral communication skills are a must, as is the desire and aptitude for learning new concept, programs and software on the job
Admitted to the Sindh Bar Association (preferred)
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More