In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is looking for a battle-hardened general— someone who is a power-house of sales & business development—to crown as our Manager Business Development & Sales.
In this role, you will be accountable for building an effective and highly scalable sales organization that fuels our aggressive growth plans by creating and implementing effective and scalable sales processes, coaching and building our sales team. You will also be responsible for the development and end-to-end execution and success of the Partner Program strategy.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial for sustaining our rapid growth and aggressive revenue targets, as well as continuously push the limits of our existing processes and venture towards grander projections and goals for the organization.
Once you are here, you will:
- Build Partner Program Strategy in close coordination with the CEO, AVPs and other stakeholders and take responsibility for its end-to-end execution.
- Play player and coach role. Over time, build out the sales team further at onshore and offshore locations
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Partner with the executive leadership team and finance department to set quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets and provide updated forecasts based on results and market conditions
- Co-develop business development strategy and roadmap in close coordination with the management.
- Explore case studies from relevant SaaS companies in the field for new ideas and improvements on a regular basis.
Take ownership for the following:
- Communities, Search Engines & Mobile Ecosystems Engagement:
- Create an engaged Developers Community that we 'own'.
- Explore B2D (Business to Developer) communities & API search platforms such as ProgrammableWeb as part of the strategy.
- Especially focus on the Mobile Developer Communities.
- Identify right approach for conducting Hackathons or similar events given our scale and short vs. long term ROI.
- Provide developer and consumer feedback gathered during research and discussions with prospects, to the PM.
- Identify new opportunities from communities.
Sponsorships & Events:
- Identify the right events and sponsorships keeping long-term and short-term ROI in view.
- Use Cases, Case Studies & Success Stories:
- Populate Case Studies, Sample Use Cases & Success Stories as part of the strategy
Entrepreneurial & Hunter-Mindset:
- Out-of-the-box entrepreneurial approach in execution is the key for successful execution of the strategy.
- Team Relation and Delegation
- Shows a sincere interest in cross team collaboration and mutual solution to problems
- Uses sound techniques to solve disciplinary problems
- Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities
- Encourages collaboration with the team
- Establishes effective working relationships
- Collaborates with individual team members to establish a development path
- Excels in facilitating group discussions
- Delegates with clearly defined responsibility and authority
- Build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding
- Creativity/Innovations and Improvements Initiatives
Identify ideal industries.
- Identify ideal target companies.
- Ideal Partner Profiling: Identify the right short listing criteria with reasoning (One Pager ideally).
- Engagement Script, Onboarding Flow & DX:
- Develop partner collateral, engagement script / emails and onboarding flow keeping targets' pain points, future strategy & competition in mind.
- Work in close coordination with the PM / PO on Developer Experience.
- Research on Prospect companies and get to the right contact with the right custom script.
- Identify decision-makers and product consumers e.g. CXO/Product Managers/Developers and create relevant engagement & onboarding plans.
- Identify and follow up on the optimal frequency.
- Make decisions based on data, monitor metrics and analyze for continuous optimization.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience