This leadership position is responsible for establishing, promoting and proactively enhancing business processes and championing a culture of business excellence as a Co-pilot to the Business Unit Manager. Provides insight and strongly supports fact-based decision making based on the current business environment and specialist financial knowledge, and by challenging new strategies and new projects, as well as the status quo. Provides leadership by actively coaching and developing team members. Ensures cross-functional team compliance with internal, external and operational audit requirements.
The individual must be able to effectively interact, collaborate and communicate across multiple functions in the organization, cooperating and building consensus to drive results. The position will plan, prioritize and manage workload in an environment of competing priorities where risk must be accurately assessed to support and guide timely and sound business decisions.
· Ensures quality information is used by the business units for decision making and exercises foresight to ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promotes the use of external and internal information for benchmarking. Reviews monthly performance and develops appropriate action plans to ensure the achievement of performance targets.
· Oversees activities related to the monthly financial close, review of financial statements, preparation of monthly division management performance reporting/KPI’s/scorecards and meeting corporate financial reporting requirements.
· Provide strategic planning and valuable information to influence decision makers:
o Performs financial cost/benefit analysis
o Prepare quarterly forecast and annual budget
o Responsible for providing detailed analysis to the business, explain variances, identify trends
o Create in-depth presentations for a wide range of financial topics
o Develop financial models supporting opportunities and decision making
o Overall management of the month end reporting
o Oversee, direct projects
o Initiate process improvements
· Ensuring a high level of financial control is followed, maintaining data integrity.
· Enhance internal reporting against key dimensions of both spend and value creation to inform executive level governance
· Financial modeling, providing analytical support and validating financial and operational results of process improvement efforts for business optimization initiatives
· Supporting budgeting and forecasting cycles
· Developing exceptional talent, and encouraging your team to challenge assumptions
· Managing and participating in finance and accounting activities across business units
· Special Projects: Support finance and management teams with special projects as needed.
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More