Gaditek is looking for a Project Manager to join our team and work closely with Human Resource, Engineering, Marketing and Administration teams.
You’ll have the rare opportunity to build and collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our project management process and help us to fill unknown gaps in our fastest periods of growth. You will be mainly responsible for "Getting things done no matter comes hot water or high winds". Only two things matter: Whether things are being shipped on time AND whether customers are satisfied?
- Responsible for the Sprint plan & management of multiple teams such as Engineering, Brand & Mkt, Administration, Talent Acquisition and HR Ops.
- Sprint management and maintenance according to Agile practices such as complexity based estimation for Scrum & KANBAN.
- Identification of sprint stories and splitting them into small/sizeable stories (if Applicable).
- Planning poker implementation in the Engineering team for scrum estimation.
- Tasks prioritization with respect to business priorities.
- Conducting daily scrum/stand-up and mid-sprint review meetings
- Managing Project Management tools like Assembla.
- Creating and maintaining backlog for each team and ensuring deadlines.
- Creation of RACI Matrix if required for any process
- Taking care of resource utilization and shared resources
- Each resource behavioural and functional monitoring based on the efforts and ground realities on the floor
- Communication and coordination with teams for different tasks and meetings schedules
- Understand user flow and gather requirements related to new features or modules of the product
- Explore different related features/modules which are already in the market to understand the best user experience and creating workflows.
- Presentation of an initial workflow to all Stakeholders with the explanation of system limitations and note changes if required
- Coordination in Designs development with respect to the workflow and user-experience
- Presentation of Designs to the stakeholders and note changes if required
- Coordination in Designs development with respect to mobile responsive user-experience and the workflow
- Coordination in development of a prototype according to workflow
- Explanation of prototype to engineering team with respect to technical aspects and answer their queries
- Taking care of Feature/Module development according to the approved prototype by the stakeholders
- Conduct Internal Demo of a feature/module after development and QA
- Highlight if there are any changes required in a newly developed feature/module
- Presentation/Demo of a new feature/module to all stakeholders and note if any enhancements are required
- Incorporate enhancements purposed and approved by the stakeholders and take the feature/module live
What GADITEK offers you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in project management.
- You are highly Data-driven and detail-oriented in approach
- You have basic product management skills
- You are a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help out across teams.
- You display an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- You are able to devise and implement productivity metrics with Team supervisors.
- You are clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles