Gaditek is searching for a Senior iOS Developer to build and implement functional programs, systems and new features with a cross-functional team of other developers, team leads, and operation team members throughout the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and proven problem-solving skills.Role & Responsibilities
What Does Gaditek Offer You?
- Ship beautiful and functional mobile products for our customers.
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Objective-C and Swift.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Writing clean, simple, and tested code to support new product features.
- Design, implement and test one or more iOS applications - using state of the art iOS APIs and frameworks.
- Develop robust and extendible code using latest iOS Design Patterns.
- Develop new features to add to existing apps as well as new apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Build rapid prototypes to showcase potential new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.Relevant Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of industry experience in iOS application development.
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Familiarity with modern iOS development and libraries.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
- Familiarity with web technologies, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Proven software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.