In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for Senior Network Analyst, having strong hands-on working experience in Network Services. Online security and privacy industry are at the peak of its boom and we are looking for people that enjoy the challenge of complex engineering solutions in a high-paced, mission-critical environment.
Once you are here, you will:
- Develop negotiations approach, must/want and concession positions, and acceptable terms and conditions through to closure.
- Negotiate key contracts from a business and technical perspective. Perform financial analysis on business deals.
- Balance overall supply and demand and ensure long-term forecasts are developed and implemented Collect and report supplier performance through an accurate collection of established performance metrics
- Develop and manage key performance metrics for all suppliers in the service provider/carrier category. Identify and champion key Data Center Sourcing tooling needs and priorities
- Works closely with finance, to develop budgets, forecasts and long-range investment plans Works closely with accounting and accounts payable for accurate processing of supplier invoices and compliance with accounting guidelines
- Manage key supplier relationships; monitor supplier performance, spend, invoicing accuracy, and other internal metrics to drive efficiency. Lead complex negotiations and contract reviews cross-functionally with legal and finance teams within Cyber Security
- Competitors network analysis and comparison with our global network.
- Ensure IP resources acquisition from RIR and IP inventory management.
- Keeps track of price trends in the market to ensure best in class commercial terms Works closely with cross-functional teams to develop network requirement and acquisition strategies.
- Keep a check on competitors suppliers, their performance and user satisfaction.
- Continuously analyze Vproduct's usage of services to ensure that the services are returning maximum value for the business.
- Participate in weekly planning reviews; create budgets, forecasts, and related reports as necessary.
- Own relationships end-to-end, including troubleshooting technical issues with suppliers and escalating as required.
- Identify areas of risk and drive mitigation with subject matter experts within the organization.
- Lead the contract negotiation process with internal partners and suppliers.
- Own closure on contract.
- Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms and conditions through to closure.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- BS or MS (in Engineering, Operations/Marketing Research, other computer-related).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2+ years of industry experience in a similar environment.
- Basic knowledge of IP peering ecosystems, global fibre-optic networks and the interconnection of these networks in order to obtain the highest availability for delivering online services globally. Prior experience of managing multiple network/bandwidth/peering providers in past for complex connectivity based projects spanning multiple countries is a big plus.
- Experience working in an IP network planning or implementation role at an ISP, telecoms operator, or CDN
- Basic level knowledge DDoS mitigation and NAT/Non-NAT networks.
- CCNA SP certification would be a plus.