In a NutShell:
GADITEK is in search of an energetic and execution-focused Team Lead HR (Learning & Development) to plan, direct, and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of our employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the learning and development initiatives across the entire career pathing program for all the business units, departments and teams at Gaditek.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assess employees’ needs for training.
· Align training with the organization’s strategic goals.
· Create a training budget and keep operations within budget.
· Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources.
· Update training programs to ensure that they are current.
· Oversee the creation of online/offline learning modules and other educational materials for employees
.· Review training materials from a variety of vendors and select materials with appropriate content.
· Teach training methods and skills to instructors and supervisors.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors.
· Help managers develop their team through career pathing.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field.
· Proven experience of at least 4 years in an L&D/Training environment.
· Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
· Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
· Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
· Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
· Professional Certifications are a plus.
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More