Game Developer for “Hyper Casual” Genre Required!
Game District is looking for talented individuals with the aspiration to create something big! This role will require a deep interest and broad knowledge in the “Hyper Casual” mobile gaming space.
Through your game creations, you will develop your skills further and help us bring joy to millions of people all around the world!
* Create hit hyper casual games (Such games published by SayGames, Voodoo or Good-job Games)
* Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
* Designing and writing high quality and reliable code for our games.
* Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
* Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
* At least 2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
* Good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
* Command on Basic OOP and C# Scripting.
* Good Knowledge of Ads Networks and their Implementation.
* Can research and implement new technologies.
* Familiar with optimization issues
* Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
* Track record with successful mobile games preferably Hyper Casual Games
* Professional game development experience
* An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.