Responsible for uninterrupted continuity of operations of mechanical, HVAC, and electrical equipment of the hospital. Responsibilties will include
1) Ensuring uninterrupted provision of Electricity and other utilities to the hospital and leading a team of Engineers, Electricians, Plumbers, and maintenance staff.
2) Ensuring smooth operations of HVAC, Generators, and other electrical and mechanical equipment installed at the hospital
3) Ensuring that preventive and corrective maintenance work is done in a timely manner.
4) Overall maintenance of the facility
5) Representation of the department in all relevant committees
6) Reporting to the COO as required
7) Sound knowledge of Health and Safety standards
8) Knowledge of FMS standards in the JCIA Manual
GATE HEALTHCARE 1 PAK (PVT) LTD