Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Job Summary: Evercare Hospital Lahore, a project of Gate Healthcare 1 Pak (Private) Limited is an emerging 270 bedded multi-specialty facility located in Lahore, Pakistan. The hospital will be commencing operations in Q2 2018, and is the part of an international healthcare group whose mission is to provide quality healthcare to the aspiring middle classes in Pakistan, through investment in hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers.
We are seeking Finance & Accounts Officer who will be responsible to assist CFO in all Activities related to Finance & Accounts function of the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring proper functioning and managing day to day activities of the Finance and Accounts function.
· Provide all statistical information required to be submitted to the CFO.
· Assist in corporate matters.
· Handle all the allied matters like accounts, taxation, budget etc. and in the development of financial systems.
· Managing all financial, accounting, budgeting, statistical reporting & record keeping and ensuring that activities are periodically prepared and reviewed.
· Ensure Prepare monthly financial accounts and maintenance of book of accounts according to best accounting principles, practices and statutory enactments.
· Analyze cash flows, cost controls, expenses, receivables and payables.
· Carry out any other assignments as desired by Management and CFO.
· Masters in Finance and Accounts/ACCA Qualified.
· 02-03 years post qualification experience in similar field in a well reputed institution (Preferable Healthcare Setup, but not must).
· Advanced understanding of financial and risk management policies and procedures.
· Problem Solving and Staff Management
· Solid knowledge of Quality Management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication.