This position will be responsible for staffing new talent for Information Technology requisitions and maintaining business relationships with candidates, partners and clients.
• Passion to succeed in staffing industry.
• 5+ years of experience in recruiting for Information Technology positions
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle process.
• Experience with recruiting from job boards and recruiting tools like Monster, Dice, Career Builder, Indeed etc.
• Self-motivated with proven track record meeting recruiting targets and ability to handle multiple open requirements in dynamic environment with high accuracy and efficiency.
•Demonstrated success with technical screening on common SQL, JAVA, .NET, Cloud, Big Data, Networking and Windows Server skills.
• Ability to understand company's value proposition as required to differentiate company when recruiting candidates
• Must be able to effectively negotiate compensation and contractual terms with candidates and Vendors
• Source profiles, screen and identify qualified IT resources for current and future requirements.
• Negotiate pay rates and other contractual terms with candidates.
• Regular follow up with candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Schedule job interviews and interaction with Account Managers to ensure closure.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.