Global Clinical Cura Pvt Ltd is seeking a highly motivated Account Officer. Our company deals with import of medical equipment and devices from reputed foreign principals and install them at various renowned hospitals and laboratories in Pakistan. The successful candidate will be able to accurately maintain financial records and reports, preparation and generation of monthly financial analysis reports, have a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, and other financial transactions within an organization. The individual must be efficient, resourceful, and could lead a team to accomplish the financial and operational reporting needs of the organization.
- Lead team responsible for maintaining accurate financials for business units, including:
- Billings and collections data
- Lead team responsible for maintaining generating invoices (including calculating usage and credits) and transmit those to customers
- Must have experience with Quick Book.
- Accrue, defer, and classify revenues and expenses following policies
- Maintain accurate balance sheet account reconciliations
- Treasury management (cash receipt application, bank reconciliations, collections)
- Payables management; ensure compliance with the invoice approval process
- Fixed Assets Management (fixed asset additions, fixed retirement, reconciliation)
- Train and organize the on-shore and off-shore finance team that supports the financial reporting processes.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision, goal setting, and performance reviews of the finance team.
- Must have knowledge and experience of managing records in Quick book.
- Track contract renewal dates; notify the account management team 3 months in advance of each renewal date to support price increases and renewal efforts.
- Review and assess client contracts to ensure accurate implementation of pricing adjustments.
- Develop strong team cohesion through continuous contact with team members in the form of regularly scheduled one on ones, and team meetings. Engage in a process of continuous improvement to use tools to automate as much of the financial reporting processes as possible.
Experience of minimum 2-3 years is required. Preference would be given to candidates who know have worked in the corporate sector. The candidate must be proficient in verbal as well as written communications.
B.com, M.com, ACCA