The primary goal of this position is to exceed sales goals for equipment, reagents, and service revenue. Responsible for selling the capital product line to hospitals, commercial laboratories and physician office labs within an assigned geographic territory.
A highly energetic, self-motivated and trend foreseeing professional is required who has prior experience in Diagnostic Industry especially the experience of POCT products and the ability to develop business, acquire new clients, maintain strong relationship with existing clients along with the ability to lead and develop strategies for the organization and to take business in diversified areas.
· Keeping track of potential Doctors of various zones.
· Responsible to maintain a proper Customer list & weekly/Daily plan and submit to immediate manager on each month & maintain a proper record of customers and their contact numbers.
· Gathering feedback about product from consultants and field force.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Candidate must have their own bike
Candidates must have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Diagnostics Product sale.