Location: Westridge, Rawalpindi
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Friday)
9 AM to 1:30 PM (Saturday)
Salary: 40 – 50k
Global Clinical Cura is looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external stakeholders.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
What You'll Do
● Serve as a first point-of-contact for employee questions on HR policies and/or processes
● Maintaining a high-quality, timely, and professional service until each case is fully resolved
● Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and interpreting data while maintaining standard processes
● Contributing to the implementation and accomplishment of Human Resource practices by staying updated on various HR processes to answer employee queries
● Perform duties that are connected in some way to staffing, record-keeping and employee benefits
●Partner with varied stakeholders to conduct investigations, provide counsel, and facilitate prompt, fair, and effective resolution of concerns to foster a positive employee experience
● Help develop and build the GCC’s people culture and strategy based on consultation with the People team, as well as the management team
● Promotes a strong team environment where all members contribution is valued
● Recognizes strong performers and high potential team members; proactively identifies and addresses individual performance concerns and/or issues; builds team capability
● Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development and performance management system).
● Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
● Report senior management on HR issues, opportunities, development plan and achievements with agreed timescale.
● Manage staff development and control within allotted budget.
●Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
● Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR practices and methods by providing suitable interpretation to CEO, managers and staff within the organisation.
● Develop, initiate and ensure success of HR strategy in cooperation with the management team.
● Execute and ensure implementation of HR policies and procedures.
● Strategic man power planning in liaison with other functional/departmental managers
The HR Admin position is well-suited for you if you:
● Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
● Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; Knowledgeable in current and possible trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization.
● Proven ability to influence, persuade and collaborate across all organizational levels and functions.
● Challenge assumptions to overcome resistance to new solutions
● Align with team’s or leader’s decisions by embracing them as his or her own
● Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; Open to change; Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; Experiments and will try anything to find solutions; Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
What We're Looking For
● BBA/BS/MS/MBA in Human Resources or relevant field
● Minimum 2-3 years of relevant HR/Admin experience
● A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style
● Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
● Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
● Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
● Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Skills – Generic:
● Strong Stakeholder Management
● Customer Focus
● Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
● Analytical Skills
● Adaptability and Pressure Handling
● Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
● Event Management Skills
Skills – Job Specific:
● Employee Relations
● Performance Management
● Teamwork and Collaboration
● Project management